Tuesday, March 17, 2015

EGGY & POTRAITY

For my egg project I am wanting to color the outside of some eggs and keep the inside normal and line them up with eggs that I am going to hollow out, fill with paint, and crack. I am going to alternate the eggs and do one with the outside colorful and then one of the cracked ones with paint on the inside and continue the pattern. I am most likely going to keep it on a white background so that the background is not too distracting from the eggs.

For my portrait project, I am going to have my model doing things with balloons such as having them sit on a ladder with balloons up the sides. Another one of my ideas for my portrait project is to blow up a bunch of balloons and have them on the floor and have my model kick them so they fly all over the place. Those are just two of my ideas, but I have many more and am excited for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment