Thursday, October 23, 2014

Portrait Assignment Evaluation

This week I measured/made all my diptychs, which was good to finish. Also, I planned a little. I got permission from my friend to come to her house and shoot on the inter coastal as well as use her siblings and my other friends as models. She has a 3 year old sister and an about 5 month old brother, which both go with my them, little. Also, she lives in a big house, which I plan to utilize by emphasizing the little. I'm giving myself an 80% this week because I planned some, but I should've planned and shot. However, I did plan some, and getting my diptychs made will save me time later. Also, I had the idea of feeling little because of school work. I plan to try and get stacks of paper and shoot a person looking distressed. Another idea I had was feeling little economically. So an idea was that I could go to a fancy restaurant and take a candid picture of a waiter or waitress.

No comments:

Post a Comment